Bound Resin Driveways Dorset | Resin Driveway Installation Experts
Welcome to Bound Resin Driveways, your go-to experts for high-quality resin driveways in Dorset. We offer durability, aesthetic appeal, and a range of customisation options to meet your specific needs. Choose us for top-notch service and unparalleled expertise.
What is a Resin Driveway?
A resin driveway is a surface made from a mixture of natural aggregates and resin. This combination creates a highly durable, permeable, and aesthetically pleasing driveway.
- Material: Natural aggregates mixed with resin.
- Permeability: Allows water to drain through, reducing puddles.
- Durability: Highly resistant to wear and tear.
- Aesthetics: Offers a range of colours and patterns.
What is the difference between resin bound and resin bonded driveways?
- Resin bound driveways are permeable and use a mixture of resin and aggregate. Resin bonded driveways are non-permeable and use a resin layer with aggregate scattered on top.
Are Resin Driveways Any Good?
Resin driveways are an excellent choice for both functionality and aesthetics. They are durable, require minimal maintenance, and offer various customisation options.
- Longevity: Lasts longer than tarmac or concrete.
- Low Maintenance: Requires occasional cleaning and resealing.
- Customisable: A variety of colours and patterns are available.
How long does a resin driveway last?
- A well-installed resin driveway can last up to 25 years with proper maintenance.
How Much is a Resin Driveway?
The cost of a resin driveway varies depending on the size and existing base, but it generally ranges between £40 and £70 per square metre.
- Size: Larger areas may cost less per square metre.
- Existing Base: A suitable existing base can reduce costs.
- Customisation: Special colours or patterns may add to the cost.
Is a resin driveway cheaper than block paving?
- The cost is comparable, but resin driveways offer better longevity and lower maintenance costs than block paving driveways.
How to Lay a Resin Driveway?
Laying a resin driveway involves several steps: preparation, mixing, and setting. Professionals do their best to ensure durability and proper drainage.
- Preparation: Remove any debris and level the ground.
- Mixing: Combine the resin and aggregates.
- Application: Spread and level the mixture.
- Setting: Allow time for the resin to set.
How long does it take to lay a resin driveway?
- Depending on the size and weather conditions, laying a resin driveway typically takes 2 to 4 days.
How to Clean a Resin Driveway?
Cleaning a resin driveway is straightforward. Use a pressure washer and mild detergent to remove dirt and stains.
- Pressure Washing: Effective for removing dirt.
- Detergent: Use a mild, non-abrasive cleaner.
- Frequency: Clean every 6 to 12 months.
Can I use bleach on a resin driveway?
- Using bleach on a resin driveway is not recommended, as bleach can discolour the resin.
Why Should You Choose Bound Resin Driveways?
Bound Resin Driveways offers top-notch service and high-quality materials. We specialise in resin driveways and provide various options to meet your needs.
- Expertise: Specialised in resin driveways.
- Quality: Use of high-grade materials.
- Customisation: Wide range of colours and patterns.
- Local: Based in Dorset, familiar with local conditions.
Why choose Bound Resin Driveways over other local providers?
- Our focus on quality, expertise, and local knowledge sets us apart from competitors.